If Photoshop CS2 can (crapper) do it, you can (crapper) do it too (likewise) ...
The Photoshop Bible (Scripture) has been completely overhauled to provide (wage) up-to-the-minute coverage (news) of everything that's new (newborn) with CS2. Here's essential (primary) information about (most) the new (newborn) Bridge for file (enter) organization, printing, and publishing; new (newborn) tools, including the Spot Healing Brush and enhanced blur, sharpen, and distortion (impairment) filters; support (hold) for 32-bit/channel images; and so much (such) more. It's the one (digit) Photoshop CS2 book (aggregation) you can't do without.
Inside, you'll find (encounter) complete coverage (news) of Photoshop CS2
* Get an overview of image (ikon) editing theory and Photoshop application
* Learn how each (apiece) new (newborn) tool works (entireness) and what it offers
* Manage files with the Bridge
* Explore definitions, preference (alternative) settings, and techniques for using Camera Raw
* Retouch, restore, or completely redo photos with CS2's expanded (swollen) toolbox
* Understand color (colouration) mapping and adjustment
* Optimize images for the WebProduct Details
Paperback: 1112 pages
Publisher: Wiley; Rev Upd edition (July 22, 2005)
Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.5 x 2.4 inches
Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds