Look at the Description first. Anyways if the whole (full) picture is 3D, even (modify) the background (scenery) the 3D effect (gist) will go away. It'll work (impact) if you have (hit) 2 angles. But this is for pictures on the internet. Anyway, here's the step (travel) on the basic (base) layout:
1. Open the file!
2. Duplicate it.
3. Make 2 new (newborn) layers.
4. Fill it both with the blue (chromatic) Color info: RGB: R-000 G-255 B-255 4b.Click 1 blue (chromatic) layer, press (advise) Ctrl +I to make (attain) it red.
5. Move red (flushed) on top (crowning) of original.
6. Change fills into screen (concealment) mode.
7. Shift click (utter) blue+copy (duplicated) layer
7b. Merge layer (place) (Ctrl+E)
8. Change layer (place) 2 (Merged) to multiply (multiply) mode (fashion) Now it should be ready (primed) to edit.
1. Use the laso tool (agency) to bring (alter) out what you want (poverty) to stand (defence) out.
2. Use the Move tool. 2b.The more you nudge (force) to the right (correct) the closer (fireman) it is to you.
3. If you nudge (force) alot then there might (strength) be the distracting red (flushed) to the left (mitt) (bad)
3b. With the selection (activity) press (advise) Ctrl+I
3c. Only look (countenance) at the blue (chromatic) merged layer
3d. Color in the transparancy with blue.
4. (view layers)
5. done, thats it!
If you want (poverty) to make (attain) a new (newborn) 3D Anaglyph picture (represent) in Photoshop then you might (strength) want (poverty) to download the Action file. What it does is set (ordered) the ground (connector) for 3D editing. Just load (alluviation) it and press (advise) play. After that just (meet) use the lasso (capture) tool (agency) to bring (alter) out what you want (poverty) to stand (defence) out (discover) in the 3D picture. Here's the link (unification) to download the action (state) file. Also make (attain) sure you have (hit) the cyan (chromatic) color before you play (endeavor) the action (state) file. Here's the link (unification) to the 3D pics I made (prefabricated) in the photoshop.If you like the video please subscribe, comment and share our url with your friends/social sharing sites.